Mathoms and Things Grand Opening Giveaway
Mathom: (noun); A precious trinket often used in re-gifting; Hobbits of the Shire often have many mathoms around their home & like to give them as gifts.
1. Hobbit door necklace. Your choice of green or yellow (yellow not pictured)
2. Hand stitched TARDIS pillow
3. TARDIS earrings
4. Arkenstone necklace
There will be one grand prize winner and three runners up.
Grand Prize: Will recieve all of the items pictured (with a choice of green or yellow hobbit door necklace)
Runner Up: Will recieve their choice of green or yellow hobbit door necklace and TARDIS earrings
- Reblog this post as many times as you want, however giveaway blogs will be disqualified.
- Likes and reblogs will be counted as entries. Multiple reblogs are accepted, but be nice to your followers.
- You need not be following me on Tumblr, but a follow would be nice ;)
- Make sure your ask box is open so that I will be able to contact you if you have won.
- If a winner(s) does not respond within 48 hours a new winner(s) will be drawn and contacted.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday June 17th at 6:00PM (EST) and will be selected at random using random.org
- I will ship internationally! :)
The giveaway ends on Sunday June 16th 2013 at 12:00PM (EST). The winners will be announced that following Monday the 17th.
Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.
and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. because how could the end be happy? how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? but in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. even darkness must pass. a new day will come. and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
lotr 30 day challenge → day 6 / favourite song
Aidan Turner in The Hobbit production diaries - Part three
the lord of the rings + ‘meriadoc brandybuck’ requested by fulloftemptations
“I think we might have made a mistake leaving the Shire, Pippin.”